Hotel Perren *** superior
* Long-standing and highly reputed 3 star hotel...
* Super-friendly and efficient service...
* Great location just 3 minutes walk from the Sunegga lift...
Guide price: £845 per person*
In a quiet position close to the centre of town and just 3 minutes walk from the Sunegga funicular, the Perren is one of the best located hotels in Zermatt. It is also one of the best run, with Patrick, Karin and their team offering the perfect blend of highly professional service and genuine Swiss hospitality.
The Perren has undergone extensive refurbishment in recent years and has a trendy new bar and à la carte restaurant which has become popular with the locals.
Accommodation can be booked on either a bed and breakfast, or half board basis, including:
- Extensive buffet breakfast
- (Optional) Excellent 4 course evening meal with salad buffet and weekly themed menus
There is a separate à la carte restaurant serving regional specialities.
In-room facilities include:
multi-language TV, safe, hairdryer
The Hotel Perren is superbly located, close to the village centre and just 3 minutes walk from the Sunegga funicular.
Distance to centre of resort: 400m
Distance to nearest lift: 250m
Distance to nearest piste: 300m
Get a quote/check availability...
* Guide price is based on a departure in January 2017 and includes flights, transfers and 7 nights accommodation on a B&B