Ski weekends and short breaks in
* Extreme sports and
off-piste capital of the world...
* Spectacular high mountain scenery, including Mont Blanc...
* Bustling, animated valley town steeped in Alpine tradition...
* Huge range of off-slope activities and diversions...
* Short transfer time - great for short breaks...
Chamonix is a fantastic choice for a short break, being only one hour from Geneva airport, and has more hotels than almost any other resort in the Alps. We have carefully selected two of its finest.
Those wishing to stay in the historic pedestrian centre should consider the atmospheric Grand Hotel des Alpes. However, if you prefer to be closer to the lifts, we also offer the wonderful Hotel Les Grand Montets in the quieter village of Argentière, a few kilometres up the valley.
Our hotels in Chamonix
Hotel Pointe Isabelle ***
* Modern mid-range hotel
* Excellent central location
* Great value for money
3 nights from £895pp*
(incl. flights, transfers, B&B)
Get a quote/check availability...
Call us on: +44 (0)20 3397 8450
Email us at: email@example.com
Or fill in our contact form
* Guide prices are based on a departure in low season and include flights, private transfers and 3 nights accommodation on a B&B basis.